Happy Halloween :: Prayers for all touched by Hurricane Sandy

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HalloweenGhost
This little guy is about 24" tall and he is made of cheese cloth and a bit, or well, a lot of starch. Go here to find the tutorial.

Happy Halloween!


First, prayers, hugs, and thoughts of encouragement go out to all those touched by Hurricane Sandy this weekend.Our family was lucky enough to be spared and we are giving thanks. May God help the courage, strength and souls of those picking pieces of this world in these moments as I type these words. It can't be easy, but we hope that with the hope, love and compassion of all in this great Nation that we call all rebuild together.

Light is shining through the wet dark bare branches of the trees this morning. It is cold out, and a bit raw. My government working husband is tele-commuting today since we don't know that public transportation will be able to get hime to and from his office safely. I am breathing a sigh of relief that I can actually have a moment of time to breath deep and write the words that come this morning.

HalloweenBags1

I found felt bags just like these in our local grocery store. The kiddos demanded we bring some home, but Mama of course said, I can make those!! A bit of felt, embroidery floss, a sewing machine and those pictures I took with my phone, these replicas past the kid-test.

HalloweenBags3
HalloweenBags2

I've been working on things as of late. Just as the winds and the rains swept in fear and humility to nature, they also swept in my artistic streak and so putting pencil in hand, I started preparing for the Advent season that will soon be upon us.

Just a peek...More to come and of course a little sharing. :)

JesseTreeOrnaments2

JesseTreeOrnaments

Hugs and Prayers,
Abbie

3 comments:

MarketingS said...

Bagus artikelnya gan.. saya suka baca artikel bagus seperti ini s128 agen sabung ayam cbf8

Milasha said...

Sometimes it comes to our mind that we want to change our lives. Majority of us have the same pattern: work-home-work-home. Annoying and boring, I have the same situation. But we are afraid to make a step into unknown. Better to do it not leaving your comfort zone - online dating at your disposal. Try it and see how efficient. url link here

Unknown said...

I am not positive where you’re getting your info, however great topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.


https://www.totositehot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © Abbie Giving 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.