Links I'm Loving :: Sewing Knitting Embroidery Praying

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It is the calm before the storm. Today is the last day my children are in summer mode. Wake up later. Play, play, play. Watch some TV. Ask Mama for snacks...that require an oven. Little do they know that their flu shot today was just the beginning of a bright and bold future...away from home and at school. (I secretly feel a little bad for the youngest. He is going to feel like an only child home all alone with Mama 5 days a week.) 

And so, I am soaking up all the joys of the last day of my summer, before my crazy carpool schedule gets going, and before I start freaking out. What do I do on the last day of summer? Go to the doctors office. Make kids snacks in the oven. And I squeeze in a bit of sewing (wash towels for my daughter's classroom,) knitting (Christmas present for mom,) and a bit of blog reading...

Here are a few of my favorites:



Crayon Tinting

Gotta enter this giveaway by Take the Cannoli on the blog Vintage Grey (ends 9/6/12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © Abbie Giving 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.