Starting

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sometimes there is a situation that warrants a new start. I had decided to stop blogging. It is a lot of time and energy to organize your life around posts. "What can I do today that can be written up as an interesting blog post?" "Did I get that shot?" Too much time, not enough flow. Not enough of me.

It seemed contrived. It seemed like trying. It seemed like stress.

Here I hope to start new. Start again without expectations. Start with humility. Start with the hope that I can put down on virtual paper that which strikes me, that which makes me pause, and that which I love. So that I can remember, reflect, and give thanks.

I am a veteran blogger. I am a wife to a wonderful husband truly is a partner. I am a mother to three wonderful children. I am a contributor to our school communities, to our church community and our mom's group community. I am a daughter, a sister, a neice, and a friend. I am a knitter, a cook, a baker, a housekeeper, a sewer, a crafter, a creator, and a planner. I am living life, my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © Abbie Giving 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.